What you’ll learn
solve over 150 exercises in SQL and databases
test yourself in DDL (Data Definition Language) and DML (Data Manipulation Language)
test yourself in creating tables
test yourself in defining column/table constraints
test yourself in working with master and foreign keys
test yourself in inserting, modifying and deleting records
test yourself in creating views, triggers
work with documentation and Stack Overflow
deal with real programming problems
guaranteed instructor support
completed SQL Bootcamp – Hands-On Exercises – SQLite – Part I
basic knowledge of SQL
RECOMMENDED LEARNING PATH
- 200+ Exercises – Programming in Python – from A to Z
- 210+ Exercises – Python Standard Libraries – from A to Z
- 150+ Exercises – Object Oriented Programming in Python – OOP
- 100+ Exercises – Unit tests in Python – unittest framework
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – NumPy
- 100+ Exercises – Python Programming – Data Science – Pandas
- 100+ Exercises – Python – Data Science – scikit-learn
- 250+ Exercises – Data Science Bootcamp in Python
- SQL Bootcamp – Hands-On Exercises – SQLite – Part I
- SQL Bootcamp – Hands-On Exercises – SQLite – Part II
SQL Bootcamp – Hands-On Exercises – SQLite – Part II
Welcome to the course SQL Bootcamp – Hands-On Exercises – SQLite – Part II, where you can test your SQL programming skills.
This is the second part of the SQL Bootcamp – Hands-On Exercises series. The exercises in this part are mainly focused on creating DDL and DML queries to the database.
The course is designed for people who have basic knowledge in SQL and it consists of over 150 exercises with solutions.
This is a great test for people who are learning SQL and are looking for new challenges. Exercises are also a good test before the interview.
Knowledge of SQL is one of the most desirable technical skills on the job market. If you’re wondering if it’s worth taking a step towards SQL and databases, don’t hesitate any longer and take the challenge today.
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to test knowledge of SQL and databases
- everyone who wants to learn by doing
- web developers
- mobile developers
- data analysts
- data scientists