What you’ll learn
Understand what mindfulness is, its history and background, and its function, purpose and benefits
Begin your own mindfulness practice, from the ground up and with thorough guidance and tips
Recieve guidance and helpful tips in establishing a consistent practice and overcoming obstacles to it
Bring mindfulness into your day-to-day, moment-to-moment
Learn and develop the quality of mindful relaxation and gentleness (non-resistance, non-judging, non-reactivity)
Feel the profound benefits of mindful relaxation in your life, such as stress and anxiety management, suffering reduction, emotional well-being, and self-transformation
Begin learning and developing the quality of mindful focus and stability
Practice: mindfulness of the present
Practice: mindfulness of the whole body
Practice: body scan
Practice: mindfulness of breathing
Practice: relating to difficulty with a soothing presence
The RAIN practice
No requirements or prerequisites – this course is open and suitable for anyone, any age, any background, culture and motivations
You don’t need any previous knowledge or experience to enjoy and benefit from this course
If you wish to actually develop mindfulness and experience its benefits, all you need is some degree of commitment to engage in the course and in your practice (I’ll help you with that)
And also be able and willing to devote some time to it: around 0.5-1 hour per week for the lessons and as much as you can and desire for your daily practice (I recommend 25 minutes, but it can be from 5 minutes to 2 hours, it’s up to you)
A very practical, friendly and, at the same time, informative and comprehensive course that will teach you the basics and guide you through the first steps of learning mindfulness.
- You will learn about mindfulness, what it really is and what it is about, its history and origin, as well as its benefits and purpose.
- You will be guided through the first steps of practicing mindfulness, and you will also recieve some useful advice on how to better bring mindfulness into your daily life, such as finding time and motivation.
- Finally, you will experience how mindfulness can have a positive impact on your life even at the very start, such as reducing stress and suffering, dealing better with difficulty, having a calmer mind, improving emotions and opening ourselves to life.
- We will also take a look at the following steps along the path if you wish to proceed your practice.
This is a 4-week course, designed to better help you slide into and get a good grasp of the material, as well as actually implement it into your life, putting it into practice and learning experientially. Besides the lessons, the course includes guided meditations and practices, offering downloadable recordings, as well as weekly assignments to support your daily practice and help bring mindfulness and its outcomes into effect in your life. You will also be able to directly ask questions and recieve personalized help and advice from the teacher.
This course is based on several years of study and practice of mindfulness and meditation, drawing from varied and some of the best sources and renowned teachers, from current science with neuroscience and psycology to ancient contemplative tranditions such as Buddhism. It was designed with you in mind, with the purpose to best help you learn, put into practice and experience the benefits of mindfulness and meditation.
Whether you are someone who just wants to have an idea of what mindfulness is and maybe give it a try, or someone already committed to your practice who wants to better understand and improve it, I am more than happy to welcome you into this course and truly hope it will bring you some benefit.
Enroll now and begin learning, developing and benefiting from mindfulness!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who just wants to learn about minfulness and maybe give it a try
- People who are committed to start practicing and would like some help and guidance to begin
- People already practing who wish to improve or better understand / review the basics
- Anyone who wishes to improve themselves and how they live life in its various aspects
- Anyone who wishes to reduce stress and suffering